Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Class week 5

So tonight was our last photo class. I'm a little sad, cause it means that it's over. We spent the first part of class critiquing the images from our last assignments. Once again my teacher was very impressed with the pictures that I took. He complimented me on my ability to capture things a little differently again. It's always nice to hear that something you've done is good. The second part of class was spent putting all our pictures together in our portfolios. We laid out all the pictures from the class and one that we had from before and our teacher sorted through them and told us were to place them in our books. It was kind of cool to watch him put our books together. I was actually really happy with the end result. The class was an overall success. Now hopefully I can continue to work on my photography even though I'm not in the class. Stay tuned for more pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. here's your next assignment
    silhouette photo's

    some inspiration

    http://www.chilloutpoint.com/featured/36-amazing-silhouette-photographs.html

    ReplyDelete